NEW FANATIC FALCON FLATWATER 12´6´´ & 14´0´´
With the ever growing amount of pure flat water races, Fanatic has extended its race line with 4 additional pure Falcon Flatwater Raceboards.
After a very intensive R&D process that went on for well over one year, 4 new shapes will allow our team riders to dominate in all areas of SUP racing. Our successful concept of open water designs, where being easy in all kinds of conditions is the main feature, was the basis for the new boards. The goal was to create a flat water board that would be the fastest in flat water, but yet be capable of handling slight chop, a situation our riders and everyone else racing is often confronted with. Now, with this new design you can fully focus on your completion as the board just goes by itself.
The new Falcon Flatwater features:
– A slightly curved scoop rocker line from tail to nose makes sure the nose hits the water in the right angle and the tail releases the water cleanly with as little wake as possible
– Narrow, parallel outlines for the best combination of speed, low drag and stability
– Wide tails allow for quick kick turning and add additional stability to the shape
– Cutting bow combined with open ocean design, allowing for neutral paddling and avoiding self-steering
– Flat bottom shape – for stability, quick planing and neutral behavior of the board
– Sharp release edges from center to tail, with a smooth blend to the nose add stability and ensure a quick, clean water release
– Flat V-deck shape in the standing area, for maximum wide stance on the board and quick water drainage
– New lower volume curve in the nose to avoid side wind pushing and reduced nose weight
Jake Jensen, 3rd SUP World Series 2013:
“With the addition of the newly designed flat water board to the range I feel that I am now fully prepared for whatever conditions I race in. This board is super quick without taking away from its stability making it a crucial game changer and great addition to my race quiver.”
Paul Jackson, Top SUP Rider & R&D:
“After a long testing process for this board I’m stoked with the way it feels on flat water! The extra glide and top speed without losing stability is going to be the key for where I want a board to be this year.”